Brief introduction of mesh belt type melt filter automatic screen changer
The net belt melt filter automatic screen changer (net belt screen changer) is a real automatic screen changer, which uses melt pressure or time to control the action of the screen changer. The distance and speed of screen movement can be set freely. When the pressure or time reaches the set value, the screen will automatically move evenly, and impurities will be brought out of the screen changer with the screen. After setting, the screen changer is fully automatic, without manual operation, the belt moves smoothly, the distance is small, the material pressure and material flow do not fluctuate, and the constant pressure production is truly realized. The mesh belt type screen changer adopts water-cooled seal, no leakage, no wear, heating and cooling are automatically controlled by the control system, and the network is flexible. In the process of changing the net, the product is not deformed and the quality is stable. It is widely used in the production of high-quality, long-term or short-term products such as pelletizing, casting film, sheet, plate, optical fiber, all kinds of wire drawing, etc. It is especially suitable for the production of high-precision products with strict requirements on material pressure fluctuation.
Performance and characteristics: 1. There is no pressure fluctuation in the process of screen changer, which has no impact on product quality
2. Self sealing, never leaking
3. Fully automatic network running without manual operation
4. Small occupation space, novel structure, convenient and simple installation
5. There is no wear and tear when changing the net, and the service life is long
6. Removable movable filter screen block (porous plate), convenient for maintenance and cleaning
Application scope 1. Production of high quality and long process products such as coating, casting film, sheet, plate, optical fiber, various chemical fibers, etc.
2. Production of various high-quality products with strict pressure requirements
3. Prilling production of PP, PE, ABS, PMMA and other raw materials.